Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hooray for the Internet!

This week has been so busy for me. The summer is always full of birthdays, goings away, graduations, and all types of events for me. This summer has been no different. It is nice to have this evening to actually spend at home and catch up on reading some of my favorite blogs! Here are a few things that I have seen around the internet in the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy!

Love this stove!
via Pink Wallpaper
Lovely dresses!
via Nest Pretty Things
Such a gorgeous door.
via The Yellow Door Paperie on Tumblr
I need this next to my door.
via The Chive
Love this drink cart and lemonade server. It is made of completely of recycled glass!
via Eco Kitchen
Gorgeous hats!
via Fancy Fine
This shirt is amazing.
via Tick Tock Vintage
Would love to see the Matterhorn in person. I have only been lucky enough to see the Disney version!
via Lost in America
I am so doing this for my trip to Germany next week <3
via The Daily Varnish
<3 Amy

1 comment:

  1. If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
    Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest and input! We get embarrassingly excited to receive comments.